GRAPEVINE, TX—(Marketwired – December 26, 2016) – GameStop, a global family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple, announced today that it is offering post–holiday discounts and deals on the video game consoles, games, accessories and collectibles. This is the perfect time for gamers and popular culture fans to come by a store to redeem holiday gift cards to purchase the gifts that they did not receive.
GameStop is the destination for keeping the holiday and New Year celebrations alive with the top products at the best prices from now through January 1. Discounts include:
- Save $25 on the purchase of a new Xbox One when using a GameStop gift card, plus receive a free Xbox One stereo headset, either GameStop exclusive white or black (valid through December 31, in–store only)
- Receive a $25 GameStop gift card with the purchase of a new Uncharted 4 PlayStationÂ® 4 console bundle ($249.99– regularly priced at $299.99) or Final Fantasy XV PlayStationÂ® 4 console bundle ($449.99)
- Gears of War 4 – $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Dead Rising 4 – $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Overwatch: Origins Edition – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Dishonored 2 – $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Watch Dogs 2 – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Final Fantasy XV – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Titanfall 2– $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- 50 percent off of all strategy guides
- Save up to 75 percent on select collectibles
Additionally, fans can take advantage of a buy two, get one free sale on all pre–owned products at GameStop from December 26 through December 28.
For more information on discounts and deals at GameStop along with product availability, visit a local GameStop store location or online at www.GameStop.com.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 7,500 stores across 14 countries. The company's consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser–based game site; Game InformerÂ® magazine, the world's leading print and digital video game publication; and ThinkGeek, www.thinkgeek.com, the premier retailer for the global geek community featuring exclusive and unique video game and pop culture products. In addition, our Technology Brands segment includes Simply Mac and Spring Mobile stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, operates 70 stores, selling the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones and offering Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, www.springmobile.com, sells all of AT&T's products and services, including DIRECTV through its 1,429 AT&T branded stores and offers pre–paid wireless services, devices and related accessories through its 70 Cricket branded stores in select markets in the U.S.